The art of black and white photography is surprisingly difficult to master, and it takes some effort to get it right. In this article, I will explain why some B&W photos succeed and others fail, including the seven critical elements of the best Black and White work. I will also explain how to convert monochrome images properly in software like Lightroom and Photoshop.
A good black and white photo is also just a good photo, period. You won’t be able to rescue a disastrous image by slapping a “Noir” filter on it, although that’s a popular thing to try.
There are seven essential elements of top-notch black and white photographs, which you’ll see shortly. First, though, is the most important thing to remember: You need to have a reason for shooting in black and white.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.